View our current 2017 promo here: sagada tour package.
Sagada is indeed a must see place! A place to explore and unwind, relaxes, appreciate, learn, adventure and love. Hence for those who have been here “Do come back again” and for those who haven’t “Reserve now for a sagada tour”.
3550/head for 14 pax
3685/head for 13 pax
3825/head for 12 pax
4005/head for 11 pax
4255/head for 10 pax
4520/head for 09 pax
4830/head for 08 pax
5245/head for 07 pax
5795/head for 06 pax
This package includes:
• 13/15/18 Van Service Round Trip Manila – Sagada (No additional fees if to be picked up within known landmarks/areas in Makati, Pasay, Pasig, Parañaque, Manila, Muñoz and Q.C. You may also choose to go through Banawe or Baguio upon leaving Sagada back to Manila)
• 3days/2nights accommodation at the newest inn “Villa De Familia” or at Residential Lodge, George Guest House, Kanaway Travellers Inn as our back ups.
• Tour at Sumaguing Cave, Hanging coffins, Burrial Cave, Pongas Falls, Ganduyan Museum, , Echo Valley (more of hanging coffins), Sagada Weaving (weaving area and the finished products), Kiltepan Viewpoint, and Orange Farm.
• Entrance Fees and Permit
• Tour Guide Fees
• Toll Fee, Gas, Driver’s Meal and Accommodation
- Tour Coordinator with DSLR Camera (entry level only)
- Free Audio Video Presentation (AVP not photography). Please click the next phrase below to view some of our sameples.
Cave Connection is P400/head
- Sagada Lodgings mostly offer a common CR (last option in case private rooms are full).
- Reservation process, required minimal amount for reservation, and other pertinent information will be provided in our quote
- We do not recommend to maximize the vans sitting capacity, this is to leave space for your baggage and for the passengers comfort during the travel. And also to prevent mechanical problems to the van.
- Baggage Allowance: 1 luggage per person not more than 5 kgs for your convenience
- Flights and Meals are not included for personal preferences
Booking is required, call +639177356136, +639192141125 or 02-7090042 and ask for Clifford
Operating hours: Monday – Saturday from 9:00am – 6:00pm (cell phone)
We don’t transact on Sundays’ but you can reserve a slot falling on that day ahead of time
We may not be there on Saturday to answer landline calls
Minimum of 6 persons traveling together
Strictly no cancellation or amendment upon confirmation of booking
Strictly no refund from the above case
Not valid with other offers.
Please contact Clifford for child policy
Learn more about our sagada tour package here!