It’s really exciting doing spelunking at sumaguing cave.
Before going down for spelunking, you’ll see this edifice (shown picture) at the right part of the road or in front of the entrance area going down to sumaguing cave.
This is where I took a shower (I can’t recall the minimal fee I paid) after spelunking coz it’s stinky down there due to bats poop, hehehehehe! Good for you if you won’t touch or avoid falling debris, I mean bat poop. Enjoy guys!
Get sagada tour package here!
- Legit Sagada Tour Package Early Summer Promo (lovekosagada.wordpress.com)
- Inside Sumaguing Cave At Sagada Mountain Province! (lovekosagada.wordpress.com)
- Sumaguing Cave – Sagada Tour! (lovekosagada.wordpress.com)
- Clifford at Sumaguing Cave! (lovekosagada.wordpress.com)
- Want To Experience Cave Jumping At Imeldas Cave? (cliffordbustillo.wordpress.com)
- Cave spelunking at Craters of the Moon National Monument (pitstopsforkids.com)
- LOOK: This Russian Ice Cave Is Extraordinary (huffingtonpost.com)